What we offer:
- A family environment, where children, parents and teachers work together to uplift the child.
- A traditional educational school practice with lots of innovation as a bonus.
- A theme is selected for each week with games and activities relevant to each week’s theme.
- Knowledge about the world in which we live in.
- Each child’s natural ability to learn through play, is encouraged and promoted.
- Every class is equipped with educational and constructional toys, puzzles and Lego.
- We foster respect, and create space for multi-lingualism and an appreciation of all cultures.
- Extra-murals: Singing, Clamber Club, Play-Ball, pottery, Dance Mouse and swimming (parents pay these service providers).