We Accept Babies from 4 months old
They go home at the end of the day with a full tummy, a dry nappy and a loving touch …
At EarthKids we add another essential ingredient – routine.
Why do we only start at 4 months?
Because by then …
- The bond between mother and child has been established.
- The child has developed more and is strong enough.
- Our baby centre can now become a “home away from home”.
What do we offer that is different?
- One-on-one care and attention.
- Mirroring your home.
- Attention to detail.
- Lots and lots of love.
- We assess with parents their unique bond with their babies.
- We compliment what has been established.
- Then, we create a homely environment …
What do I pack for my baby for the day?
What is in the bag?
- Wet wipes
- Bottle with breast milk / formula
- Extra set of clothing
- Anything extra as may be required (e.g. Teething gel)
Together with parents, we asses their unique bond that they have with their babies.
We then work towards complimenting that which has already been established, and as a result – create a homely environment for the child.
Every baby is unique. Your wish is our command
You know your baby best – please tell us how we can support your unique style of caring.
Our Staff are:
Dedicated, Qualified and First-aid trained.
They are an institution, and have worked at EarthKids on average for 8 years.